Saturday, March 29, 2008

Attack of the goose

I had so much fun shooting A & M engagement photos. We went to LaCaille which has so many shootint opportunities. It was so fun to have the place all to ourselves, well, that is, except for the attack geese. We had set up a shot on a balcony on which A was precariously sitting on the railing when all of the sudden a goose came flying straight at us squaking loudly! It was one angry bird. Luckily, M had his wits about him to grab A so that she did not fall, while I preceded to run screaming. It was a fun morning and I am so excited to shoot thier groomals next week, geese and all.







And here is the big mean goose!!! LOL!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great girl!!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics. I love the goose. Matt's family had a pet (that's right) goose growing up. It hated his mom and bit her all the time.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

OMGOSH...I think that's hilarious. I can so vision that scene...haha

Fabulous pics. Love the pic on the stairs. The last pic of the goose...SOOO funny!!!!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girlie.. miss you too! I don't know which is cuter.. the pics or the goose story!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these so much Sandy! Each one of them tells such a different, beautiful story. Love your composition, post processing and just your magnificent skills.;-) You totally rock engagement sessions.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home