Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My men!

I have not shared hardly any pictures of my wonderful cute family. Probably because they hate for me to take their picture. But I made them all behave and let me do a christmas shoot for them so that I could make a christmas card. And for those of you wondering why you have not received a card, well, I have not mailed them out yet. (ducking and hiding) So I figured I would share the loves of my life because it might not happen again until next Christmas.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME Sandy! Love them all...handsome men you got there!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Jaden said...

These are FANTASTIC shots, Sandy!!!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Gorgeous family portraits. I especially love the closeness in the first one.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Mickey Family said...

so stinkin' cute! could that first one be any better??? NO! It's perfect! handsome group of men!

1:08 PM  
Blogger {jane} said...

Dang, those are handsome men!

I hope all is well, take care!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Mary Denton Taylor said...

What a cute family you have. Now I'm just wondering why YOU aren't in any of them!!???? ha ha! We should get together sometime! I mean we only live what? - 10 min away from each other! These really are GREAT photos!!!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Stueller said...

Oh Sandy, I am foreseeing my future! NOthing but boys! LOL :)

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are darling. I love Galen's salt and pepper hair. The boys are getting so BIG!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home