Sunday, August 26, 2007

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged and told that I am supposed to name 8 interesting things about myself. So here goes nothing.

1. I came from a family of all girls, married a man with only brothers and we now have 4 boys of our own. Man, I should have seen that coming.
2. I am only 14 credits away from a bachelors degree in psychology. 14 yrs. ago I was in my final semester and 3 weeks before graduation I went into preterm labor with my first baby and I ended up dropping out. I have never gone back which does not thrill my mother.
3. Mold freaks me out. Seriously freaks me out. I won't eat bread that is older than two days, I freak out about any food that is past its expiration date. SERIOUS issues with food.
4. I have a favorite pillow and can not sleep without it.
5. I love different colored paper or fabric neatly stacked. Don't ask me why, but all those colors just make me giddy.
6. I hate wearing shoes. HATE THEM. I even go outside in the winter without shoes on.
7. Even though I may come across as quite bold, I am actually very shy in most situations.
8. Man this is hard, HMMMMM.... I spend way too much time on the computer. OK that is a new brainer but I am out of ideas.

Now I tag
Brianne
Kimberly
Christy
Kristy
Mel
Tammy
Tiff
Jessica M and H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home