Sunday, August 06, 2006

A day at Seven Peaks

We went to seven peaks as part of Spencer's birthday celebration and the boys had a blast. Nobody wanted to come home. Jaeden, our little daredevil, wanted to try all the slides, including the ones that they would not let him on because of height restrictions!! Brenden on the other hand was happy to hang out in the shallow end of the wave pool. I did not get any pics of Spencer and Kaleb because once we were there, they took off!! Typical!! Another day, another shot....


Jaeden getting ready to tackle the wave pool...

2 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

I want to go there:):) Looks like a great place to be!

Call me stupid..haha..BUT yesterday I was wondering where your tag line was..haha! HELPS to READ the WHOLE thing!...LMBO!!!!!!

SOOO...I LIKE that...another day...another shot! Put that whole thing in your header:)

9:01 AM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Those are the coolest shots Sandy!!! I especially love the first and third! Looks like they had a blast!!!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home