Saturday, August 05, 2006

Who would have thunk!???

Just a few recent favorites from the last couple of shoots.

This little guy was the sweetest thing.


I never thought that I would start a blog, but after seeing such incredible blogs out there of all my friends, I figured why not!!! So maybe this will be the start of something fun. Life is hectic as I try to catch up on all my current sessions. It has been a crazy week but also very rewarding. Hopefully I can get all these proofs done and posted. Another day, another shot......

3 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

Glad to see you jumped on the bandwagon, Sandy!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

OOOHHHH SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't home yesterday as you know, BUT today reading my e-mail I was EXTACTIC to see that you jumped on the bandwagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Sandy, your work is so exquisite! I am glad to see you got a blog up and going! I haven't had time to update mine for about a week . . but I hope to soon.

Wow, these baby portraits are incredible! Can you share your settings??

da

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home