Sunday, October 22, 2006

I have been tagged....

I have been tagged by some photog friends and since I am it I am supposed to tell 5 weird things about me. So here goes....

1). I can not eat bread after it has been opened for more than one day! I have this obsession with mold and I KNOW that once the bread has been opened, the mold process has begun, thus I can not and will not eat it!!!!!!!

2). Another food weirdness. I will not eat certain foods just because of their texture! I don't care if they are the tastiest thing in the whole wide world, if the texture is wrong, no can do. That is one reason why I will never eat a strawberry, I hate the seeds.

3). I have a huge personal space. When a friend comes in for a hug, my heart starts racing and I get all nervous!! I am sooooo not a hugger. Don't know why, but it just freaks me out!!! I also hate being in any crowd where people are touching me!!! PANIC!!!!!
Did I say BIG PERSONAL space! LOL!!

4). I also hate to wear shoes!!!!! Despise them!!!! I think I own like 5 pair of shoes to my name and I HATE THEM. Even when there is snow on the ground, I will run to the neighbors without shoes on! Everyone thinks I am nuts but oh well!!! :)

5). I hate baths!! I hate hot tubs. Sitting in hot water is pure torture!!! A hot shower I LOVE!!!! But baths are not for me!!!!

OK, I do not know anyone with a blog that has not been tagged yet, so mine with have to end here.

5 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

What a weirdo!!!!!! No...I'm just kidding! You have some funny "weird" things. I enjoyed reading this!!! Thanks for sharing.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you're weirder than me!!! LOL! Not really, love learning these weird things about everyone!

da

8:02 PM  
Blogger Barefoot Photography said...

WOW...we are like dire opposites...other than the shoe thing. Keeps the world interesting right? If we were all weird in the same way...it wouldn't be weird!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

So, I guess no hugs if we ever meet, then huh?!?!? :-)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy, you crack me up. I like my personal space too...lol, but I LOVE a warm bath...oh and shoes...I love a cute shoe!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home